Improving secondary markets in rural America
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce J. Sherrick & Steven T. Sonka & James D. Monke, 1994. "Nontraditional Lenders in Agricultural Credit Markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 341-357.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1988.
"The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields,"
NBER Working Papers
2646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Shilling, James D, 1989. "The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 101-15, June.
- Mark Drabenstott, 1995. "Capital for agriculture and rural America: redefining the federal role," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 57-62.
- Michael J. Moran, 1985. "The federally sponsored credit agencies: an overview," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 373-388.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott & Landell Froerer, 1988. "A new era in farm lending: who will prosper?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jun, pages 22-38.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "How monetary policy in 1985 affects the outlook," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- David Pariser, 1987. "Agricultural real estate loans and secondary markets," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 29-39, March.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W., 1991. "Production and uses of subject-matter research in federal service: observations from research on Farmer Mac," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(3), July.
- Richard M. Todd, 1985. "Taking stock of the Farm Credit System: riskier for farm borrowers," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Charles Morris & Mark Drabenstott, 1989. "Financing rural businesses: what role for public policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 30-45.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W., 1991. "Production and uses of subject-matter research in federal service: observations from research on Farmer Mac," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 237-251, July.
- Penner, Rudolph G & Silber, William L, 1973. "The Interaction Between Federal Credit Programs and the Impact on the Allocation of Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 838-52, December.
- Gene D. Sullivan, 1990. "Changes in the agricultural credit delivery system," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 12-33.
- Hilary H. Smith, 1987. "Agricultural lending: bank closures and branch banking," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 27-38.
- Marvin Duncan & Richard D. Taylor, 1993. "Opportunities for rural community banks in farm lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 41-52.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrc:y:1997:i:apr:p:85-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.