The Interaction Between Federal Credit Programs and the Impact on the Allocation of Credit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2014. "Risk-bearing by the state: When is it good public policy?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 76-86.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Milton Friedman & A. W. Clausen, 1980. "Postwar Changes in the American Financial Markets," NBER Chapters,in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 9-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Postwar Changes in the American Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 0458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1997. "Improving secondary markets in rural America," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr, pages 85-120.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1983. "Managing the U.S. Government Deficit in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 1209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "Financial Intermediation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 1451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herr, William, 1991. "Beef packing, beef processing, livestock slaughter, meatpacking costs, computer applications," Staff Reports 278517, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2011. "Risk absorption by the state: when is it good public policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5893, The World Bank.
- Schwarz, Anita M., 1992. "How effective are directed credit policies in the United States? A literature survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1019, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:5:p:838-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.