How effective are directed credit policies in the United States? A literature survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 78-99, Part I Fe.
- Gale, William G, 1991. "Economic Effects of Federal Credit Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 133-152, March.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services: Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 973-978, November.
- Richard G. Davis, 1971. "An Analysis of Quantitative Credit Controls and Related Devices," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 65-104.
- Michael LeBlanc & James Hrubovcak, 1986. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Aggregate Agricultural Investment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 767-777.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard & James H. Stock, 1986. "Growing in Debt: The 'Farm Crisis' and Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 2085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Penner, Rudolph G & Silber, William L, 1973. "The Interaction Between Federal Credit Programs and the Impact on the Allocation of Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 838-852, December.
- Buckley, Robert M & Gross, David J, 1985. "Selective Credit Policies and the Mortgage Market: Cross-sectional Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 358-370, August.
- Hodgman, Donald R, 1972. "Selective Credit Controls," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 342-359, May.
- Robert H. DeFina, 1984. "The link between savings and interest rates: a key element in the tax policy debate," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov/Dec, pages 15-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Ang, 2008.
"Are Financial Sector Policies Effective In Deepening The Malaysian Financial System?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, pages 623-635.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "Are Financial Sector Policies Effective in Deeping the Malaysian Financial System," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "Are Financial Sector Policies Effective In Deepening The Malaysian Financial System?," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James B., 2009. "Private Investment and Financial Sector Policies in India and Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1261-1273, July.
- James Ang, 2008. "Private Investment And Financial Sector Policies In Developing Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 07/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James B., 2014. "Innovation and financial liberalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 214-229.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Liberalization Or Repression?," MPRA Paper 14497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing Finance; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .