How effective are directed credit policies in the United States? A literature survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 78-99, Part I Fe.
- Gale, William G, 1991. "Economic Effects of Federal Credit Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 133-152, March.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services: Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 973-978, November.
- Richard G. Davis, 1971. "An Analysis of Quantitative Credit Controls and Related Devices," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 65-104.
- Michael LeBlanc & James Hrubovcak, 1986. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Aggregate Agricultural Investment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 767-777.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard & James H. Stock, 1986. "Growing in Debt: The 'Farm Crisis' and Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 2085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Penner, Rudolph G & Silber, William L, 1973. "The Interaction Between Federal Credit Programs and the Impact on the Allocation of Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 838-852, December.
- Buckley, Robert M & Gross, David J, 1985. "Selective Credit Policies and the Mortgage Market: Cross-sectional Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 358-370, August.
- Hodgman, Donald R, 1972. "Selective Credit Controls," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 342-359, May.
- Robert H. DeFina, 1984. "The link between savings and interest rates: a key element in the tax policy debate," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov/Dec, pages 15-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Ang, 2008.
"Are Financial Sector Policies Effective In Deepening The Malaysian Financial System?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 623-635, October.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "Are Financial Sector Policies Effective in Deeping the Malaysian Financial System," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "Are Financial Sector Policies Effective In Deepening The Malaysian Financial System?," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James B., 2009. "Private Investment and Financial Sector Policies in India and Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1261-1273, July.
- James Ang, 2008. "Private Investment And Financial Sector Policies In Developing Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 07/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ang, James B., 2014. "Innovation and financial liberalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 214-229.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Liberalization Or Repression?," MPRA Paper 14497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing Finance; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.