The Markets for Housing and Housing Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Clavijo & Michel Janna & Santiago Munoz, 2005. "The Housing Market in Colombia: Socioeconomic and Financial Determinants," Research Department Publications 4389, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andrew Fieldhouse & Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2017.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Asset Purchases: Evidence from Postwar US Housing Credit Policy,"
1707, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Fieldhouse, Andrew & Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Asset Purchases: Evidence from Postwar US Housing Credit Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Fieldhouse & Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Government Asset Purchases: Evidence from Postwar US Housing Credit Policy," NBER Working Papers 23154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fieldhouse, Andrew & Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O., 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of Government asset purchases: evidence from postwar US housing credit policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- H.-J. Büttler, 1976. "The Markets for Land, Housing, and Housing Services: An Empirical Study over Time," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(IV), pages 619-637, December.
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Mark Hon, 2006. "A Cross-Section Analysis of the Income Elasticity of Housing Demand in Spain: Is There a Real Estate Bubble?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 449-470, June.
- Sergio Clavijo & Michel Janna & Santiago Munoz, 2005. "El mercado colombiano de la vivienda: factores socioeconómicos y financieros determinantes," Research Department Publications 4390, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike, 2007. "Pricing home mortgages and bank collateral: A rational expectations approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1217-1244, April.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1986. "Financial deregulation, interest rates, and the housing cycle," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 63-78.
- Edward J. Kane, 1980. "Accelerating Inflation and the Distribution of Household Savings Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa González-Martínez, 2015. "Residential Construction Activity in OECD Economies," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 451-474, July.
- Rosen, Harvey S & Rosen, Kenneth T & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1984. "Housing Tenure, Uncertainty, and Taxation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 405-416, August.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1974. "The residential mortgage market in recent years," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-18.
- Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen, 2006. "Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3884, The World Bank.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2006. "A global house price pubble? : evaluation based on a new rent-price approach," Research Discussion Papers 29/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Schwarz, Anita M., 1992. "How effective are directed credit policies in the United States? A literature survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1019, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:5:y:1973:i:1:p:78-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .