Financial deregulation, interest rates, and the housing cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1969. "The channels of monetary policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 472-491.
- Frederick T. Furlong, 1985. "Savings and loan asset composition and the mortgage market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 14-24.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. "Credit Rationing: Issues and Questions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-83, May.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1984. "Comparing inflation forecasts," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar16.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services: Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 973-78, November.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 78-99, Part I Fe.
- Raymond E. Lombra, 1984. "The changing role of real and nominal interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Feb, pages 12-25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1986:i:sum:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.