The channels of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2007. "Housing, housing finance, and monetary policy: a symposium sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City: opening remarks," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-20.
- John Lintner, 1972. "Finance and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 2, Finance and Capital Markets, pages 1-53 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1995. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Real Economic Activity?: Why Do We Still Ask This Question?," NBER Working Papers 5212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laufenberg, Daniel E., 1973. "An econometric model of conventional mortgage credit flows and the channeled effects of monetary policy," ISU General Staff Papers 197301010800006025, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John Lintner, 1972. "Finance and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Finance and Capital Markets, pages 1-53 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brayton, Flint & Levin, Andrew & Lyon, Ralph & Williams, John C., 1997.
"The evolution of macro models at the Federal Reserve Board,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 43-81, December.
- Flint Brayton & Andrew T. Levin & Ralph W. Tryon & John C. Williams, "undated". "The Evolution of Macro Models at the Federal Reserve Board," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adrian W. Throop, 1986. "Financial deregulation, interest rates, and the housing cycle," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 63-78.
- Freedman, Charles, 1990. "La politique monétaire des années 90 : leçons et enjeux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(2), pages 147-186, juin.
- Glenn C. Picou & Joseph M. Crews, 1974. "Alternative reserve concepts as operating targets in monetary policy implementation : specifications of the structural model," Working Paper 74-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sofianos, George & Wachtel, Paul & Melnik, Arie, 1990. "Loan commitments and monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 677-689, October.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2010. "Monetary policy, asset prices and consumption in China," Working Paper Series 1240, European Central Bank.
- Lucas Papademos, 2005. "Macroeconomic theory and monetary policy: the contributions of Franco Modigliani and the ongoing debate," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 187-214.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric models ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1969:i:jun:p:472-491:n:v.55no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.