Alternative reserve concepts as operating targets in monetary policy implementation : specifications of the structural model
Monetary policy is concerned with the ultimate goals of price stability, full employment, and economic growth, and with the short-run stability of financial markets.
|Date of creation:||1974|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1968. "Recent Development Of The Financial Sector Of Econometric Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 41-66, 03.
- de Leeuw, Frank & Gramlich, Edward M, 1969. "The Channels of Monetary Policy: A Further Report on the Federal Reserve-M.I.T. Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 265-90, May.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Modigliani, Franco & Rasche, Robert & Cooper, J Philip, 1970. "Central Bank Policy, the Money Supply, and the Short-Term Rate of Interest," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 166-218, May.
- Hendershott, Patric H & De Leeuw, Frank, 1970. "Free Reserves, Interest Rates, and Deposits: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 599-13, June.
- Frank De Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1969. "The channels of monetary policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 472-491.
- Edward M. Gramlich & John H. Kalchbrenner, 1970. "A constrained estimation approach to the demand for liquid assets," Special Studies Papers 3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1973. "Optimal Policies for Economic Stabilization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 529-60, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:74-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.