Optimal Policies for Economic Stabilization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman & M.P. Tucci, 2008. "Learning About Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," Working Papers 08-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Huffaker, Ray G. & Folwell, Raymond J. & Long, Gary, 1998. "An Intraseasonal Bioeconomic Model Of Plrv Net Necrosis," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20935, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2006.
"A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 453-481, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2003. "A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gregory Chow, 1972. "How Much Could Be Gained by Optimal Stochastic Control Policies," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 4, pages 391-406 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2007.
"Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation,"
0020, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2007. "Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation," MPRA Paper 4419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Cerdá Tena, 1990. "Control óptimo de sistemas lineales con expectativas racionales," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 85-111, January.
- Chorng-Huey Wong & Øystein Pettersen, 1979. "Financial programming in the framework of optimal control," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 20-37, March.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Kent D. Wall, 1975. "On the Identification of Time Varying Structures," NBER Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pardo, S. & Rautureau, N. & Vallée, T., 2011.
"Optimal versus realized policy rules in a regime-switching framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2761-2775.
- Sophie Pardo & Nicolas Rautureau & Thomas Vallée, 2010. "Optimal versus realized policy rules in a regime-switching framework," Working Papers hal-00462957, HAL.
- Glenn C. Picou & Joseph M. Crews, 1974. "Alternative reserve concepts as operating targets in monetary policy implementation : specifications of the structural model," Working Paper 74-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Fanning, Jasper & Marsh, Thomas L. & Jones, Rodney D., 2001. "Commercial Beef Herd Replacement Strategies," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36064, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ennew, C. T. & Rayner, A. J. & Reed, G. V., 1990. "An application of optimal control theory to agricultural policy analysis," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(3-4), December.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2008. "The Emerging New Theory of Economic Policy," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 61(2-3), pages 135-150.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, 1993. "Rules and discretion in monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-13.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1976. "A Note on Uncertainties in Control Applications," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 223-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2002. "The Simonian bounded rationality hypothesis and the expectation formation mechanism," MPRA Paper 33981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- do Val, Joao B. R. & Basar, Tamer, 1999. "Receding horizon control of jump linear systems and a macroeconomic policy problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1099-1131, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:3:p:529-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.