The Channels of Monetary Policy: A Further Report on the Federal Reserve-M.I.T. Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "Housing is the business cycle," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 149-233.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "Dalla teoria alla pratica nei modelli macroeconomici: l’eclettismo post-keynesiano," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 71-96.
- Glenn C. Picou & Joseph M. Crews, 1974. "Alternative reserve concepts as operating targets in monetary policy implementation : specifications of the structural model," Working Paper 74-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Ignazio Visco, 2005. "From theory to practice in macroeconomic models: post-Keynesian eclecticism," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 67-90.
- Derbez, Luis E., 1980. "Econometric modeling and decision support systems: an applied exercise for a Mexican firm," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008322, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brayton, Flint & Levin, Andrew & Lyon, Ralph & Williams, John C., 1997.
"The evolution of macro models at the Federal Reserve Board,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 43-81, December.
- Flint Brayton & Andrew T. Levin & Ralph W. Tryon & John C. Williams, "undated". "The Evolution of Macro Models at the Federal Reserve Board," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Forhad, Abdur Rahman & Homaifar, Ghassem A. & Salimullah, Abul Hasnat Muhammed, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission Effect On The Real Sector Of The Bangladesh Economy: An Svar Approach," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 25-46.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2010. "Monetary policy, asset prices and consumption in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1981. "Debt Management Policy, Interest Rates, and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1979. "The Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates: Implications for Monetary and Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 0366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "Money, Credit and Interest Rates in the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 1482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2012. "Monetary policy, asset prices and consumption in China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 307-325.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:24:y:1969:i:2:p:265-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.