The residential mortgage market in recent years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherman J. Maisel, 1968. "The Effects of Monetary Policy on Expenditures in Specific Sectors of the Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 796-796.
- Craig Swan, 1970. "Homebuilding: A Review of Experience," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(1), pages 48-76.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 78-99, Part I Fe.
- Arcelus, Francisco & Meltzer, Allan H, 1973. "The Markets for Housing and Housing Services: Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 973-978, November.
- William E. Gibson, 1973. "Protecting Homebuilding from Restrictive Credit Conditions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 647-700.
- Robert Moore Fisher, 1969. "The availability of mortgage lending commitments," Staff Studies 54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Saul B. Klaman, 1961. "The Mortgage Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 255-260, May.
- Henry C. Wallich, 1968. "Comment: Effects of Monetary Policy on Expenditures in Specific Sectors of the Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 830-830.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing - Prices ; Mortgages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1974:i:sep:p:3-18:n:v.60no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.