Financing rural businesses: what role for public policy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1997. "Improving secondary markets in rural America," Proceedings â€“ Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr, pages 85-120.
- William Weber & Michael Devaney, 1995. "Economic Dualism And Finance: The Lower Mississippi Delta," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(1), pages 57-78, Summer.
- Welch, Kelly & Drabenstott, Mark, 0. "Rural America'S Competitive Challenge: Strategies For The Future," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Frank Fratoe, 1993. "Rural minority business development," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 41-71, December.
- Devaney, Mike & Weber, Bill, 1995. "Local characteristics, contestability, and the dynamic structure of rural banking: A market study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 271-287.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development; Bank loans; Rural areas;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:1989:i:sep:p:30-45:n:v.74no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.