Location, branching, and bank portfolio diversification: the case of agricultural lending
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emanuel Melichar, 1986. "Agricultural banks under stress," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 437-448.
- R. Alton Gilbert & Michael T. Belongia, 1988. "The Effects of Affiliation with Large Bank Holding Companies on Commercial Bank Lending to Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 69-78.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-87, May.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 41, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1989. "Agricultural lending in the West," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec22.
- Hilary H. Smith, 1987. "Agricultural lending: bank closures and branch banking," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 27-38.
- James, Christopher, 1987. "Some evidence on the uniqueness of bank loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 217-235, December.
- William C. Gruben & Jonathan A. Neuberger & Ronald H. Schmidt, 1990. "Imperfect information and the Community Reinvestment Act," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 27-46.
- Jonathan A. Neuberger & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1990. "Bank pricing of retail deposit accounts and "the California rate mystery"," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 3-16.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Richard M. Todd, 1985. "Taking stock of the Farm Credit System: riskier for farm borrowers," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Michael C. Keeley & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1985. "Determining geographic markets for deposit competition in banking," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 25-45.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard & James H. Stock, 1986. "The Farm Debt Crisis and Public Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(2), pages 441-486.
- Gene D. Sullivan, 1990. "Changes in the agricultural credit delivery system," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 12-33.
- Santomero, Anthony M, 1984. "Modeling the Banking Firm: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 576-602, November.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "How monetary policy in 1985 affects the outlook," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1991:i:win:p:24-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.