Factors influencing community bank performance in California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolyn Sherwood-Call, 1993. "Whither California?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue aug8.
- Mark E. Levonian, 1994. "Interstate banking and risk," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul22.
- Benton E. Gup & John R. Walter, 1989. "Top performing small banks: making money the old-fashioned way," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 75(Nov), pages 23-35.
- Frederick T. Furlong & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1995. "Consolidation: California style," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct27.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1989. "Challenges to small banks' survival," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 15-27.
- Katherine A. Samolyk, 1994. "U.S. banking sector trends: assessing disparities in industry performance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, vol. 30(Q II), pages 2-17.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1994. "Small borrowers and the survival of the small bank: is mouse bank Mighty or Mickey?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-15.
- Roy H. Webb & William Whelpley, 1989. "Labor market data," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 75(Nov), pages 15-22.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Ronald H. Schmidt & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1991. "Location, branching, and bank portfolio diversification: the case of agricultural lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 24-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Petrovska & Elena Mucheva Mihajlovska, 2013. "Measures of Financial Stability in Macedonia," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(3), pages 85-110.
- Dwyer, Sean & Richard, Orlando C. & Chadwick, Ken, 2003. "Gender diversity in management and firm performance: the influence of growth orientation and organizational culture," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 1009-1019, December.
- Stoyu I. Ivanov, 2014. "Performance Analysis Of Banks Headquartered In Hollywood Versus Silicon Valley," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(2), pages 33-43.
- Kathy Estes, 2014. "Diversification and Community Bank Performanceduringa Financial Crisis," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 3(4), pages 01-40, October.
- Yeager, Timothy J., 2004. "The demise of community banks? Local economic shocks are not to blame," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2135-2153, September.
- Gregory McKee & Albert Kagan, 2018. "Community bank structure an x-efficiency approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 19-41, July.
- Kevin Stiroh, 2004. "Do Community Banks Benefit from Diversification?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 135-160, April.
- María Isabel Delgado-Piña & Óscar Rodríguez-Ruiz & Antonio Rodríguez-Duarte & Miguel Ángel Sastre-Castillo, 2020. "Gender Diversity in Spanish Banks: Trickle-Down and Productivity Effects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-18, March.
- Andrew P. Meyer & Timothy J. Yeager, 2001. "Are small rural banks vulnerable to local economic downturns?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 83(Mar), pages 25-38.
- Dean F. Amel & Robin A. Prager, 2016. "Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(2), pages 149-180, March.
- Mary C. Daly & John Krainer & Jose A. Lopez, 2003. "Does regional economic performance affect bank health? New analysis of an old question," Working Paper Series 2004-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2003.
- Md.Thasinul Abedin & Md. Muzammel Dawan, 2016. "A Panel Data Analysis for Evaluating the Profitability of the Banking Sector in Bangladesh," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(2), pages 163-171.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Robinson, Breck L., 2004. "The impact of CRA agreements on community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3069-3095, December.
- Albert DePrince & William Ford & Pamela Morris, 2011. "Some causes of interstate differences in community bank performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(1), pages 22-40, January.
- Dean F. Amel & Robin A. Prager, 2014. "Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hussein A. Hassan Al-Tamimi & Husni Charif, 2011. "Multiple approaches in performance assessment of UAE commercial banks," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 74-82, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCalifornia; Banks and banking - California;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1996:p:26-40:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.