Gender diversity in management and firm performance: the influence of growth orientation and organizational culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven W. Floyd & Bill Wooldridge, 1997. "Middle Management’s Strategic Influence and Organizational Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 465-485, May.
- Suresh Kotha & Daniel Orne, 1989. "Generic manufacturing strategies: A conceptual synthesis," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 211-231, May.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1996. "Factors influencing community bank performance in California," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 26-40.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carlos Martin-Rios, 2016. "Innovative management control systems in knowledge work: a middle manager perspective," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 181-204, May.
- Dean F. Amel & Robin A. Prager, 2016. "Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(2), pages 149-180, March.
- Elena Igorevna Kudriavtseva, 0. "The Influence of Middle Managers on the Strategy of the Company: Dynamic Approach," Administrative Consulting, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. North-West Institute of Management..
- Stéphanie Dameron & Christophe Torset, 2014. "The Discursive Construction of Strategists' Subjectivities: Towards a Paradox Lens on Strategy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 291-319, March.
- Meynhardt, Timo & von Müller, Camillo, 2013. "„Wir wollen Werte schaffen für die Gesellschaft“ – Der Public Value im Spannungsfeld zwischen Aktienwert und Gemeinwohl. Eine Fallstudie am Beispiel der Deutsche Börse AG," ZögU - Zeitschrift für öffentliche und gemeinwirtschaftliche Unternehmen, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 36(2-3), pages 119-149.
- Mary C. Daly & John Krainer & Jose A. Lopez, 2003. "Does regional economic performance affect bank health? New analysis of an old question," Working Paper Series 2004-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- J. Ignacio Canales, 2015. "Sources of Selection in Strategy Making," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Tiziana Callari & Corinne Bieder & Barry Kirwan, 2019. "What is it like for a middle manager to take safety into account? Practices and challenges," Post-Print hal-01935746, HAL.
- Alexander Styhre & Per-Erik Josephson, 2006. "Revisiting site manager work: stuck in the middle?," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 521-528.
- FaurÃ©, Bertrand & Rouleau, Linda, 2011. "The strategic competence of accountants and middle managers in budget making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 167-182, April.
- Andrew P. Meyer & Timothy J. Yeager, 2001. "Are small rural banks vulnerable to local economic downturns?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 83(Mar), pages 25-38.
- Jamion Lewis & Kruti Lehenbauer, 2019. "Mid-Level Management Style in Healthcare," Working papers 06JL, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Goulden, Murray & Spence, Alexa, 2015. "Caught in the middle: The role of the Facilities Manager in organisational energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 280-287.
- Alexander Styhre & Per-Erik Josephson, 2007. "Coaching the site manager: effects on learning and managerial practice," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(12), pages 1295-1304.
- Schotter, Andreas & Beamish, Paul W., 2011. "Performance effects of MNC headquarters-subsidiary conflict and the role of boundary spanners: The case of headquarter initiative rejection," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 243-259, September.
- Vladimir Modrak & Zuzana Soltysova, 2017. "Novel Complexity Indicator of Manufacturing Process Chains and Its Relations to Indirect Complexity Indicators," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2017, pages 1-15, June.
- Valente, Thomas W. & Coronges, Kathryn A. & Stevens, Gregory D. & Cousineau, Michael R., 2008. "Collaboration and competition in a children's health initiative coalition: A network analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 392-402, November.
- Gow, Ian D. & Kaplan, Steven N. & Larcker, David F. & Zakolyukina, Anastasia A., 2016. "CEO Personality and Firm Policies," Research Papers 3444, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Fasshauer, Ingrid, 2012. "Les interactions entre contrôle et stratégie : redéfinition du rôle des cadres intermédiaires et du levier interactif de contrôle," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11150 edited by Berland, Nicolas, Enero.
- Taplin, Ian M., 2006. "Strategic change and organisational restructuring: How managers negotiate change initiatives," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 284-301, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:12:p:1009-1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.