Gender diversity in management and firm performance: the influence of growth orientation and organizational culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven W. Floyd, 1997. "Middle Management's Strategic Influence and Organizational Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 465-485, May.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1996. "Factors influencing community bank performance in California," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 26-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Kabongo & Kiyoung Chang & Ying Li, 2013. "The Impact of Operational Diversity on Corporate Philanthropy: An Empirical Study of U.S. Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 49-65, August.
- Michael Olbrich & Anna E. Nikolis & David J. Rapp & Katrin V. Weber, 2016. "Do Political Parties Play Dirty in the Discussion on Gender Balanced Boards? Evidence from Germany," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(3), pages 361-399, December.
- Dunne, Timothy C. & Aaron, Joshua R. & McDowell, William C. & Urban, David J. & Geho, Patrick R., 2016. "The impact of leadership on small business innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4876-4881.
- Østergaard, Christian R. & Timmermans, Bram & Kristinsson, Kari, 2011. "Does a different view create something new? The effect of employee diversity on innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 500-509, April.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:198-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darmadi, Salim, 2010. "Do Women in Top Management Affect Firm Performance? Evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 38743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. Neelu Tiwari & Sneha, 2013. "Impact of Gender Diversity on the Performance of the Companies," Journal of Commerce and Trade, Society for Advanced Management Studies, vol. 8(12), pages 28-34, AprilOcto.
- Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Quigley, Narda R., 2014. "Team deep-level diversity, relationship conflict, and team members' affective reactions: A cross-level investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 394-402.
- Lu, Chia-Mei & Chen, Shyh-Jer & Huang, Pei-Chi & Chien, Jui-Ching, 2015. "Effect of diversity on human resource management and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 857-861.
- Huseynov, Fariz & Klamm, Bonnie K., 2012. "Tax avoidance, tax management and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 804-827.
- Suat BEGEÇ, 2013. "Effective Diversity Management Initiatives," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 63-74.
- Mueller, Julia, 2014. "A specific knowledge culture: Cultural antecedents for knowledge sharing between project teams," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 190-202.
- Darmadi, Salim, 2010. "Board diversity and firm performance: the Indonesian evidence," MPRA Paper 38721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Belias & Athanasios Koustelios, 2014. "Organizational Culture and Job Satisfaction: A Review," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 132-149.
- Khan, Walayet A. & Vieito, João Paulo, 2013. "Ceo gender and firm performance," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 55-66.
- Katherina Kuschel & María-Teresa Lepeley, 2015. "Copreneurial Women in startups: Growth-oriented or lifestyle? An aid for technology industry investors," Serie Working Papers 26, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Melero, Eduardo, 2011. "Are workplaces with many women in management run differently?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 385-393, April.
- Rosario Vázquez-Carrasco & Ma. López-Pérez & Edgar Centeno, 2012. "A qualitative approach to the challenges for women in management: are they really starting in the 21st century?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1337-1357, August.
- Sarah Mahdjour, 2015. "Set Up For Growth? — An Exploratory Analysis Of The Relationship Of Growth Intention And Business Models," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-31, December.
- Mijntje Lückerath-Rovers, 2013. "Women on boards and firm performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(2), pages 491-509, May.
- Alonso-Almeida, María del Mar, 2013. "Influence of gender and financing on tourist company growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 621-631.
- Martinez, Marian Garcia & Poole, Nigel D., 2004. "Analysing Linkages between Strategy, Performance, Management Structure and Culture in the Spanish Fresh Produce Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 7(04).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1300-:d:105931 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:12:p:1009-1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.