Top performing small banks: making money the old-fashioned way
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Walter & David L. Mengle, 1987. "A review of bank performance in the Fifth district, 1986," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 29-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hasan, Tanweer & Pickeral, Robert, 1995. "Are mortgage specialized thrifts viable? an empirical investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 189-204.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1996. "Factors influencing community bank performance in California," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 26-40.
- Douglas G. Duncan & George B. Wallace, 1992. "National And Regional Persistence Of High Performance Agricultural Banks In The 1980s," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 89-103, Summer.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, William Curt & MathisIII, Roswell E., 2000. "Promotional Expenditures, Market Competition, and Thrift Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 177-184, November.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Robinson, Breck L., 2004. "The impact of CRA agreements on community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3069-3095, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking ; Bank size;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1989:i:nov:p:23-35:n:v.75no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .