On the Social Value of Quality: An Economic Evaluation of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "On the social value of quality: An economic evaluation of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 680-689, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "Public Goods, Public Gains: Calculating the Social Benefits of Public R&D," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199729685.
- Albert Link & John Scott, 2006. "An economic evaluation of the Baldrige National Quality Program," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 83-100.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013. "The theory and practice of public-sector R&D economic impact analysis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 2, pages 15-55 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2009. "Profits in the Long Run," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521101592, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Bending the Arc of Innovation: Public Support of R&D in Small, Entrepreneurial Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBaldrige Award; Quality; Performance excellence; Program evaluation;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:uncgec:2012_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albert Link). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edncgus.html .