Imperfect information and the Community Reinvestment Act
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan A. Neuberger & Ronald H. Schmidt, 1994. "A market-based approach to CRA," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may27.
- Robert B. Avery & Patricia E. Beeson & Mark S. Sniderman, 1996. "Neighborhood information and home mortgage lending," Working Paper 9620, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ioan Voicu & Irina Paley & Andres E. Lopez & Irene Fang, 2015. "Information Externalities, Neighborhood Characteristics and Home Mortgage Pricing and Underwriting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 719-749, September.
- Robert T. Clair & Paula Tucker, 1993. "Six causes of the credit crunch," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 1-19.
- Elizabeth S. Laderman & Ronald H. Schmidt & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1991. "Location, branching, and bank portfolio diversification: the case of agricultural lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 24-38.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Reinvestment Act of 1977;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1990:i:sum:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.