Six causes of the credit crunch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William C. Gruben & Jonathan A. Neuberger & Ronald H. Schmidt, 1990. "Imperfect information and the Community Reinvestment Act," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 27-46.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric, 1995. "Bank regulation and the credit crunch," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 679-692, June.
- Raymond E. Owens & Stacey L. Schreft, 1995. "Identifying Credit Crunches," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 63-76, April.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1990.
"Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium- sized businesses,"
Federal Reserve Bulletin,
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 801-817.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1990. "Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium- sized businesses," Staff Studies 160, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frederick T. Furlong, 1992. "Capital regulation and bank lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 23-33.
- D'Ann M. Petersen, 1992. "Will office real estate in Texas ever recover?," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 6-8.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Katherine A. Samolyk, 1991. "A regional perspective on the credit view," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 27-38.
- Christine A. Pavel & Harvey Rosenblum, 1985. "Bank and nonbanks: The horse race continues," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 3-17.
- Richard F. Syron, 1991. "Are we experiencing a credit crunch?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 3-10.
- Diana Hancock & James A. Wilcox, 1992. "The effect on bank assets of business conditions and capital shortfalls," Proceedings 373, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1992. "The credit crunch: a monetarist's perspective," Proceedings 370, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen D. Prowse, 1997. "The economics of private placements : middle-market corporate finance, life insurance companies, and a credit crunch," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 12-24.
- Del Giovane, Paolo & Eramo, Ginette & Nobili, Andrea, 2011.
"Disentangling demand and supply in credit developments: A survey-based analysis for Italy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2719-2732, October.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Ginette Eramo & Andrea Nobili, 2010. "Disentangling demand and supply in credit developments: a survey-based analysis for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 764, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gustavo Adolfo Díaz Valencia, 2010. "Las imperfecciones del mercado de créditos, la restricción crediticia y los créditos alternativos," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:1993:i:sep:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .