Taking stock of the Farm Credit System: riskier for farm borrowers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ginder, Roger & Stone, Kenneth E. & Otto, Daniel, 1985. "Impact of the Farm Financial Crisis on Agribusiness Firms and Rural Communities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roger G. Ginder & Kenneth E. Stone & Daniel Otto, 1985. "Impact of the Farm Financial Crisis on Agribusiness Firms and Rural Communities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1184-1190.
- Staatz, John M., 1985. "Game-Theoretic Analysis of Decision Making in Farmer Cooperatives," Staff Papers 200893, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1997. "Improving secondary markets in rural America," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr, pages 85-120.
- Elizabeth S. Laderman & Ronald H. Schmidt & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1991. "Location, branching, and bank portfolio diversification: the case of agricultural lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 24-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1985:i:fall:n:v.9no.4:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.