Impact of globalization on monetary policy : commentary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 707-734.
- Galí, Jordi & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2004. "Monetary policy and exchange rate volatility in a small open economy," Economics Working Papers 835, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Gali & Tommaso Monacelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 11, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Charles Bean, 2003.
"Asset Prices, Financial Imbalances and Monetary Policy: Are Inflation Targets Enough?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Anthony Richards & Tim Robinson (ed.), Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Charles Bean, 2003. "Asset prices, financial imbalances and monetary policy: are inflation targets enough?," BIS Working Papers 140, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniels, Joseph P & Nourzad, Farrokh & Vanhoose, David D, 2005. "Openness, Central Bank Independence, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 371-379, April.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Jackson, Brian & Nickell, Stephen, 2005. "An open-economy new Keynesian Phillips curve for the U.K," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1061-1071, September.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 2001. "The "New Keynesian" Phillips Curve: Closed Economy vs. Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Silva Filho, Tito Nícias Teixeira & Figueiredo, Francisco Marcos Rodrigues, 2011.
"Has Core Inflation Been Doing a Good Job in Brazil?,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 65(2), July.
- Da Silva Filho, Tito Nícias Teixeira & Figueiredo, Francisco Marcos Rodrigues, 2009. "Has core inflation been doing a good job in Brazil?," MPRA Paper 23340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Gaiotti, 2010. "Commentary: Has Globalization Changed the Phillips Curve? Firm-Level Evidence on the Effect of Activity on Prices," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2007. "Globalisation and Inflation in OECD Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Saverio Simonelli & Paolo Surico, 2011.
"International Comovements, Business Cycle and Inflation: a Historical Perspective,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(1), pages 176-198, January.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Saverio Simonelli & Paolo Surico, 2009. "International Comovements, Business Cycle and Inflation: a Historical Perspective," CSEF Working Papers 233, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Simonelli, Saverio & Surico, Paolo, 2009. "International comovements, business cycle and inflation: a historical perspective," Discussion Papers 28, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Warapong Wongwachara & Anusorn Minphimai, 2009. "Unobserved Component Models of the Phillips Relation in the ASEAN Economy," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 5(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Surico, Paolo, 2008.
"Evolving International Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from a Time-varying Dynamic Factor Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Paolo Surico, 2008. "Evolving international inflation dynamics: evidence from a time-varying dynamic factor model," Bank of England working papers 341, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Globalization ; Banks and banking; Central ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2006:p:307-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.