Impact of globalization on monetary policy : commentary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Bean, 2003.
"Asset Prices, Financial Imbalances and Monetary Policy: Are Inflation Targets Enough?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Anthony Richards & Tim Robinson (ed.), Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Charles Bean, 2003. "Asset prices, financial imbalances and monetary policy: are inflation targets enough?," BIS Working Papers 140, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniels, Joseph P & Nourzad, Farrokh & Vanhoose, David D, 2005. "Openness, Central Bank Independence, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 371-379, April.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 707-734.
- Galí, Jordi & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Gali & Tommaso Monacelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2004. "Monetary policy and exchange rate volatility in a small open economy," Economics Working Papers 835, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 11, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 2001. "The "New Keynesian" Phillips Curve: Closed Economy vs. Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Jackson, Brian & Nickell, Stephen, 2005. "An open-economy new Keynesian Phillips curve for the U.K," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1061-1071, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Silva Filho, Tito Nícias Teixeira & Figueiredo, Francisco Marcos Rodrigues, 2011.
"Has Core Inflation Been Doing a Good Job in Brazil?,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 65(2), June.
- Da Silva Filho, Tito Nícias Teixeira & Figueiredo, Francisco Marcos Rodrigues, 2009. "Has core inflation been doing a good job in Brazil?," MPRA Paper 23340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Gaiotti, 2010. "Commentary: Has Globalization Changed the Phillips Curve? Firm-Level Evidence on the Effect of Activity on Prices," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2007. "Globalisation and Inflation in OECD Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Saverio Simonelli & Paolo Surico, 2011.
"International Comovements, Business Cycle and Inflation: a Historical Perspective,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(1), pages 176-198, January.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Saverio Simonelli & Paolo Surico, 2009. "International Comovements, Business Cycle and Inflation: a Historical Perspective," CSEF Working Papers 233, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Simonelli, Saverio & Surico, Paolo, 2009. "International comovements, business cycle and inflation: a historical perspective," Discussion Papers 28, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Warapong Wongwachara & Anusorn Minphimai, 2009. "Unobserved Component Models of the Phillips Relation in the ASEAN Economy," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 5(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Surico, Paolo, 2008.
"Evolving International Inflation Dynamics: Evidence from a Time-varying Dynamic Factor Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Paolo Surico, 2008. "Evolving international inflation dynamics: evidence from a time-varying dynamic factor model," Bank of England working papers 341, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Globalization ; Banks and banking; Central ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2006:p:307-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .