Unobserved Component Models of the Phillips Relation in the ASEAN Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, Carlos C., 2003. "Estimates of output gaps in four Southeast Asian countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 365-371, September.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2007. "Does the “Phillips Curve” Really Exist? New Empirical Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(16), pages 1-14.
- Andrew C. Harvey & Thomas M. Trimbur, 2003.
"General Model-Based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 244-255, May.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M., 2001. "General Model-based Filters for Extracting Cycles and Trends in Economic Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0113, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-247, July-Sept.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2007:i:16:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew C. & Trimbur, Thomas M. & Van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 618-649, October.
- Harvey, A.C. & Trimbur, T.M. & van Dijk, H.K., 2005. "Trends and cycles in economic time series: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 195-222, October.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis," Economics Working Papers 341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, A C, 1985. "Trends and Cycles in Macroeconomic Time Series," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(3), pages 216-227, June.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Koopman, Siem Jan, 1992. "Diagnostic Checking of Unobserved-Components Time Series Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 377-389, October.
- Charles R. Bean, 2006. "Impact of globalization on monetary policy : commentary," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 307-313.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicente da Gama Machado & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2014. "Phillips curve in Brazil: an unobserved components approach," Working Papers Series 354, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsunobserved component model; Phillips relation; output gap; ASEAN;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jec:journl:v:5:y:2009:i:2:p:241-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.