New Keynesian Economics - Vol. 1: Imperfect Competition and Sticky Prices
- N. Gregory Mankiw() (Harvard University)David Romer() (University of California, Berkeley)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arghyrou, Michael G, 2014. "Is Greece turning the corner? A theory-based assessment of recent Greek macro-policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kawai, Eizo, 2001. "Re-examination of wage, employment, and hours adjustments: what is crucial for differences in the adjustments?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 483-497, December.
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2016.
"Credit rationing or overlending? An exploration into financing imperfection,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(57), pages 5563-5580, December.
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2016. "Credit rationing or overlending? An exploration into financing imperfection," Post-Print halshs-01373017, HAL.
- Emanuele Deligia, 2006. "Innovation And Finance: The Theoretical Links," Economia, Societa', e Istituzioni, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli, vol. 0(1).
- Javier Valles & Jose Vinals, 1999.
"On the real effects of the monetary policy: A central banker's view,"
38, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Vallés Liberal, Javier & Viñals, José, 1999. "On the Real Effects of Monetary Policy: A Central Banker's View," CEPR Discussion Papers 2241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Paquet & Benoit Robidoux, 1997. "Issues on the Measurement of the Solow Residual and the Testing of its Exogeneity: a Tale of Two Countries," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 51, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- repec:bla:scandj:v:102:y:2000:i:1:p:101-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016.
"Macro, Money and Finance: A Continuous Time Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
22343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2016. "Macro, Money and Finance: A Continuous Time Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arghyrou, Michael G, 2014.
"Is Greece turning the corner? A theory-based assessment of recent Greek macro-policy,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2014/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michael G. Arghyrou, 2014. "Is Greece Turning the Corner? A Theory-Based Assessment of Recent Greek Macro-Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4995, CESifo Group Munich.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2018.
"Friedman's Presidential Address in the Evolution of Macroeconomic Thought,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 81-96, Winter.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2017. "Friedman's Presidential Address in the Evolution of Macroeconomic Thought," NBER Working Papers 24043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reis, Ricardo & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 2018. "Friedman’s presidential address in the evolution of macroeconomic thought," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Friedman's Presidential Address in the Evolution of Macroeconomic Thought," CEPR Discussion Papers 12442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Friedman's presidential address in the evolution of macroeconomic thought," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87163, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2017. "Friedman’s Presidential Address in the Evolution of Macroeconomic Thought," Discussion Papers 1732, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Wieland, Volker, 2013.
"The New Keynesian Approach to Dynamic General Equilibrium Modeling: Models, Methods and Macroeconomic Policy Evaluation,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 1439-1512,
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "The new keynesian approach to dynamic general equilibrium modeling: Models, methods, and macroeconomic policy evaluation," IMFS Working Paper Series 52, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Lall Ramrattan & Michael Szenberg, 2012. "The impact of The General Theory on Economic Theory and the Development of Public Policies: A Nested Vision of Keynes’s Ideas with the Classical Vision through a Panoramic View of his Works," Chapters, in: Thomas Cate (ed.), Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- P.D.F. Strydom, 1995. "International Trade and Economic Growth: The Opening‐up of the South African Economy," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 63(4), pages 306-316, December.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1991. "The Currency Reform as the Last Stage of Economic and Monetary Union: Some Policy Questions," NBER Working Papers 3917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Rosende, 2002. "La Nueva Síntesis Keynesiana: Análisis e Implicancias de Política," Documentos de Trabajo 199, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Levy, Daniel, 2007.
"Price Rigidity and Flexibility: Recent Theoretical Developments - Introduction to the Special Issue,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 523-530.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Rigidity and Flexibility: Recent Theoretical Developments (Introduction to the Special Issue)," Working Papers 2006-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy, 2007. "Price rigidity and flexibility: recent theoretical developments - Introduction to the Special Issue," Post-Print hal-02387429, HAL.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2002. "Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models," Post-Print hal-02163252, HAL.
- Marcus Asplund & Rickard Eriksson & Richard Friberg, 2000.
"Price Adjustments by a Gasoline Retail Chain,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Asplund, Marcus & Eriksson, Rickard & Friberg, Richard, 1997. "Price adjustments by a gasoline retail chain," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 194, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:206767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan RIED, "undated". "New Keynesian Open Economy Models versus the Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics," EcoMod2004 330600119, EcoMod.
- repec:wyz:journl:id:401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorostiaga Alonso, Miren Arantzazu, 2002. "Should Fiscal Policy be different in a Non-Competitive Framework?," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-28, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnew Keynesian economics; microeconomic models;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian; Modern Monetary Theory
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262631334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed