New Keynesian Economics - Vol. 1: Imperfect Competition and Sticky Prices
- N. Gregory Mankiw() (Harvard University)David Romer() (University of California, Berkeley)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweden, 1986.
"On fiscal deficits, the real exchange rate and the world rate of interest,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1013-1023, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "On Fiscal Deficits, the Real Exchange Rate and the World Rate of Interest," CEPR Discussion Papers 21, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990.
"Voting on the Budget Deficit,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 37-49, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," NBER Working Papers 2759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," CEPR Discussion Papers 269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1990. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," Scholarly Articles 4553030, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido Tabellini & Alberto Alesina, 1988. "Voting on the Budget Deficit," UCLA Economics Working Papers 539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1997.
"Fiscal crises and aggregate demand: can high public debt reverse the effects of fiscal policy?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 147-162.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," Discussion Papers 95/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995. "Fiscal Crises and Aggregate Demand: Can High Public Debt Reverse the Effects of Fiscal Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Robert Summers & Alan Heston, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950–1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-368.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 691-706, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," CEPR Discussion Papers 30, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 2261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael G. Arghyrou, 2014.
"Is Greece Turning the Corner? A Theory-Based Assessment of Recent Greek Macro-Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4995, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arghyrou, Michael G, 2014. "Is Greece turning the corner? A theory-based assessment of recent Greek macro-policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kawai, Eizo, 2001. "Re-examination of wage, employment, and hours adjustments: what is crucial for differences in the adjustments?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 483-497, December.
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2016.
"Credit rationing or overlending? An exploration into financing imperfection,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(57), pages 5563-5580, December.
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2016. "Credit rationing or overlending? An exploration into financing imperfection," Post-Print halshs-01373017, HAL.
- Emanuele Deligia, 2006. "Innovation And Finance: The Theoretical Links," Economia, Societa', e Istituzioni, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli, vol. 0(1).
- Alain Paquet & Benoit Robidoux, 1997. "Issues on the Measurement of the Solow Residual and the Testing of its Exogeneity: a Tale of Two Countries," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 51, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016.
"Macro, Money and Finance: A Continuous Time Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
22343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2016. "Macro, Money and Finance: A Continuous Time Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Valles & Jose Vinals, 1999. "On the real effects of the monetary policy: A central banker's view," Working Papers 38, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Wieland, Volker, 2013.
"The New Keynesian Approach to Dynamic General Equilibrium Modeling: Models, Methods and Macroeconomic Policy Evaluation,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "The new keynesian approach to dynamic general equilibrium modeling: Models, methods, and macroeconomic policy evaluation," IMFS Working Paper Series 52, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Lall Ramrattan & Michael Szenberg, 2012. "The impact of The General Theory on Economic Theory and the Development of Public Policies: A Nested Vision of Keynes’s Ideas with the Classical Vision through a Panoramic View of his Works," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:32:y:2018:i:1:p:81-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Giovannini, 1991. "The Currency Reform as the Last Stage of Economic and Monetary Union: Some Policy Questions," NBER Working Papers 3917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Rosende, 2002. "La Nueva Síntesis Keynesiana: Análisis e Implicancias de Política," Documentos de Trabajo 199, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Asplund, Marcus & Eriksson, Rickard & Friberg, Richard, 2000.
" Price Adjustments by a Gasoline Retail Chain,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Asplund, Marcus & Eriksson, Rickard & Friberg, Richard, 1997. "Price adjustments by a gasoline retail chain," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 194, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan RIED, "undated". "New Keynesian Open Economy Models versus the Six Major Puzzles in International Macroeconomics," EcoMod2004 330600119, EcoMod.
- Gorostiaga Alonso, Miren Arantzazu, 2002. "Should Fiscal Policy be different in a Non-Competitive Framework?," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-28, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsnew Keynesian economics; microeconomic models;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262631334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .