Does the “Phillips Curve” Really Exist? New Empirical Evidence from Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Robert A. Hart, 2003. "Overtime Working, The Phillips Curve And The Wage Curve: British Engineering, 1926-66," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 97-112, March.
- Debelle, Guy & Vickery, James, 1998.
"Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(227), pages 384-398, December.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1997. "Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9706, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John DiNardo & Mark P. Moore, 1999.
"The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
7328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DiNardo, J. & Moore, M.P., 1999. "The Phillips Curve is Back? Using Panel Data to Analyze the Relationship Between Unemployment and Inflation in an Open Economy," Papers 99-00-04, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Vincent Hogan, 1998. "Explaining the Recent Behavior of Inflation and Unemployment in the United States," IMF Working Papers 98/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten, 2005.
"Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Jaan Masso & Karsten Staehr, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics And Nominal Adjustment In The Baltic States," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 35, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1978. "Information Criteria for Discriminating among Alternative Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1273-1291, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario BERGARA & Gerardo LICANDRO & Jorge PONCE, 2014. "Financial Stability Committees: An Institutional Response to New Challenges," Chapters of Challenges to Financial Stability â€“ Perspective, Models and Policies book,in: Renata Karkowska (ed.), Challenges to Financial Stability – Perspective, Models and Policies,Volume II Towards the Financial Stability -Macroprudential Policy and Perspective, volume 2, chapter 10, pages 8-22 ASERS Publishing.
- repec:ris:badest:0548 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:133-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna MATYSEK-JEDRYCH, 2014. "The Changing Nature of Central Banks Accountability for Financial Stability," Chapters of Challenges to Financial Stability â€“ Perspective, Models and Policies book,in: Renata Karkowska (ed.), Challenges to Financial Stability – Perspective, Models and Policies,Volume II Towards the Financial Stability -Macroprudential Policy and Perspective, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 23-43 ASERS Publishing.
- Larry W. Taylor, 2009. "PENALIZED-R-super-2 CRITERIA FOR MODEL SELECTION," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(6), pages 699-717, December.
- Warapong Wongwachara & Anusorn Minphimai, 2009. "Unobserved Component Models of the Phillips Relation in the ASEAN Economy," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 5(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir & Hanafiah Harvey, 2013. "Does the Phillips curve exist in the Philippines?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2001-2016.
- Ismael, Mohanad & Sadeq, Tareq, 2016. "Does Phillips Exist in Palestine? An Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 70245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Vaona, 2015.
"Anomalous empirical evidence on money long-run super-neutrality and the vertical long-run Phillips curve,"
17/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2016. "Anomalous empirical evidence on money long-run super-neutrality and the vertical long-run Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 2038, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marinela BARBULESCU & Magdalena RADULESCU, 2014. "Price Stability versus Financial Stability in Romania," Chapters of Challenges to Financial Stability â€“ Perspective, Models and Policies book,in: Renata Karkowska (ed.), Challenges to Financial Stability – Perspective, Models and Policies,Volume II Towards the Financial Stability -Macroprudential Policy and Perspective, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 123-151 ASERS Publishing.
- Mohammed Saiful Islam & Riduanul Mustafa, 2017. "Quest for a Valid Phillips Curve in the Long Run: An Empirical Approach," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(4), pages 191-198, April.
- Touny, Mahmoud, 2013. "Investigate the Long-Run Trade-Off between Inflation and Unemployment in Egypt," MPRA Paper 54561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2014. "Testing The Existence And Stability Of Phillips Curve In Romania," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 10(1), pages 67-74.
- Andrea Vaona, 2016. "The Classical Dichotomy fails in the Eurozone," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2183-2191.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam , Faridul & Shabbir, Muhammad Shahbaz, 2012.
"Phillips Curve in a Small Open Economy: A Time Series Exploration of North Cyprus,"
Bangladesh Development Studies,
Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 35(4), pages 113-130, December.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Phillips curve in a small open economy: A time series exploration of North Cyprus," MPRA Paper 28397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07e20006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.