Consumption risk-sharing across G-7 countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene, 2005.
"The determinants of cross-border equity flows,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 269-296, March.
- Richard Portes & Helene Rey, 1999. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows," NBER Working Papers 7336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Portes, 2005. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows," Post-Print halshs-00754100, HAL.
- Richard Portes & Hélène Rey, 2001. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows," DELTA Working Papers 2001-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- R Portes & H Rey, 2000. "The Determinants Of Cross-Border Equity Flows," CEP Discussion Papers dp0446, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, Helene, 2000. "The determinants of cross-border equity flows," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20203, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Portes, Richard & Rey, Hélène, 1999. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 2225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lewis, Karen K., 1995. "Puzzles in international financial markets," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.),Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 1913-1971, Elsevier.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M., 1997.
"Why is there a home bias? An analysis of foreign portfolio equity ownership in Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1995. "Why Is There a Home Bias? An Analysis of Foreign Portfolio Equity Ownership in Japan," NBER Working Papers 5166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1998.
"Characterizing Cross-Country Consumption Correlations,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 169-174, February.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1994. "Characterizing cross-country consumption correlations," Working Papers 1994-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tesar, Linda L. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1995. "Home bias and high turnover," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 467-492, August.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1999.
"How big are potential welfare gains from international risksharing?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Eric Van Wincoop, 1998. "How big are potential welfare gains from international risksharing?," Staff Reports 37, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gehrig, Thomas, 1993. " An Information Based Explanation of the Domestic Bias in International Equity Investment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 97-109.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Pesenti, Paolo & van Wincoop, Eric, 1996. "Wages, profits and the international portfolio puzzle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 219-254, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henryk Bak & Sebastian Maciejewski, 2015. "Asymmetric shocks and international risk sharing in the European Monetary Union and the European Union," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(6), pages 523-564.
- Carlos Marinheiro, 2003.
"Output Smoothing in EMU and OECD: Can We Forego Government Contribution? A risk sharing approach,"
GEMF Working Papers
2003-02, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2003. "Output Smoothing in EMU and OECD: Can We Forego Government Contribution? A Risk Sharing Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1051, CESifo.
- Majumder, Neeta & Majumder, Debasish, 2002. "Measuring income risk to promote macro markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 607-619, October.
- Schüler, Martin & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2002.
"How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis,"
3b, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Schüler, Martin, 2002. "How integrated are the European retail financial markets? A cointegration analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-22, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gilbert Koenig & Irem Zeyneloglu, 2012. "International consumption risk sharing and fiscal policy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1250-1260.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Fanelli, Luca & Gardini, Attilio, 2006. "Regional consumption dynamics and risk sharing in Italy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 525-542.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; Risk; International finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:2000:i:mar:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.