International consumption risk sharing and fiscal policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy P. Marion & Akito Matsumoto, 2012.
"International risk sharing during the globalization era,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 394-416, May.
- Akito Matsumoto & Robert P Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 2009. "International Risk Sharing During the Globalization Era," IMF Working Papers 09/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Morten Spange, 2007. "Do Structural Asymmetries Increase The Gains From International Fiscal Policy Coordination?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 131-150, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, October.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten, 2006.
"International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1169-1195, July.
- Andersen, Torben M & Spange, Morten, 2002. "International Interdependencies in Fiscal Stabilization Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan, 2004.
"Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 319-347, June.
- Sutherland, Alan & Lombardo, Giovanni, 2003. "Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies," Working Paper Series 289, European Central Bank.
- Giovanni P. Olivei, 2000. "Consumption risk-sharing across G-7 countries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 3-14.
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2008. "The Lack of International Consumption Risk Sharing: Can Inflation Differentials and Trading Costs Help Explain the Puzzle?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 183-201, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; international consumption risk sharing; open economy macroeconomics;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.