Transforming payment choices by doubling fees on the Illinois Tollway
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eugene Amromin & Carrie Jankowski & Richard D. Porter, 2007. "Transforming payment choices by doubling fees on the Illinois Tollway," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 22-47.
- Eugene Amromin & Carrie Jankowski & Richard D. Porter, 2006. "Transforming payment choices by doubling fees on the Illinois tollway," Working Paper Series WP-06-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
References listed on IDEAS
- Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2002. "Towards an Explanation of Household Portfolio Choice Heterogeneity: Nonfinancial Income and Participation Cost Structures," NBER Working Papers 8884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2004.
"The Effect of Part-Time Work on Wages: Evidence from the Social Security Rules,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 329-352, April.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2001. "The effect of part-time work on wages: evidence from the Social Security rules," Working Paper Series WP-01-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:1:y:1997:i:1:p:76-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Small & Clifford Winston & Jia Yan, 2005. "Differentiated Road Pricing, Express Lanes and Carpools: Exploiting Heterogeneous Preferences in Policy Design," Working Papers 050616, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Kenneth A. Small & Clifford Winston & Jia Yan, 2005. "Uncovering the Distribution of Motorists' Preferences for Travel Time and Reliability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1367-1382, July.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Emiko Usui, 2007. "Work Hours, Wages, and Vacation Leave," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(3), pages 408-428, April.
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah, 1997. "Market Frictions, Savings Behavior, And Portfolio Choice," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 76-101, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Borzekowski & K. Kiser Elizabeth & Ahmed Shaista, 2008.
"Consumers' Use of Debit Cards: Patterns, Preferences, and Price Response,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(1), pages 149-172, February.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Shaista Ahmed, 2006. "Consumers' use of debit cards: patterns, preferences, and price response," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ching, Andrew T. & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2010.
"Payment card rewards programs and consumer payment choice,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1773-1787, August.
- Andrew Ching & Fumiko Hayashi, 2006. "Payment card rewards programs and consumer payment choice," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ching, Andrew & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2008. "Payment Card Rewards Programs and Consumer Payment Choice," MPRA Paper 8458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anneke Kosse & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Choosing how to pay: the influence of home country habits," DNB Working Papers 328, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stavins, Joanna & Shy, Oz, 2015.
"Merchant steering of consumer payment choice: Evidence from a 2012 diary survey,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-9.
- Shy, Oz & Stavins, Joanna, 2014. "Merchant steering of consumer payment choice: evidence from a 2012 Diary survey," Working Papers 14-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Wang, Judith Y.T. & Lindsey, Robin & Yang, Hai, 2011.
"Nonlinear pricing on private roads with congestion and toll collection costs,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 9-40, January.
- Lindsey, Robin & Wang, Judith & Yang, Hai, 2010. "Nonlinear Pricing on Private Roads with Congestion and Toll Collection Costs," Working Papers 2010-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Stavins, Joanna & Wu, Huijia, 2017. "Payment discounts and surcharges: the role of consumer preferences," Working Papers 17-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Borzekowski, Ron & Kiser, Elizabeth K., 2008.
"The choice at the checkout: Quantifying demand across payment instruments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 889-902, July.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2006. "The choice at the checkout: quantifying demand across payment instruments," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Marianne Crowe & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2006. "Consumer behavior and payment choice: a conference summary," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2010. "Digitization of Retail Payment," DNB Working Papers 270, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:2005:x:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .