Credit-Scoring Methods (in English)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eisenbeis, Robert A, 1977. "Pitfalls in the Application of Discriminant Analysis in Business, Finance, and Economics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 875-900, June.
- Ms. Inci Ötker & Miss Gudrun Johnsen & Mr. Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 2005. "Assessing and Managing Rapid Credit Growth and the Role of Supervisory and Prudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 2005/151, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brůha, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018.
"Financial stability in Europe: Banking and sovereign risk,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 305-321.
- Jan Bruha & Evžen Kocenda, 2017. "Financial Stability in Europe: Banking and Sovereign Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 6453, CESifo.
- Martin Rezac & Frantisek Rezac, 2011. "How to Measure the Quality of Credit Scoring Models," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(5), pages 486-507, November.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010.
"Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," ifo Working Paper Series 72, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Selcuk Bayraci, 2017. "Application of profit-based credit scoring models using R," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(4), pages 3-28, December.
- Carlos Giner-Baixauli & Juan Tinguaro Rodríguez & Alejandro Álvaro-Meca & Daniel Vélez, 2021. "Modelling Interaction Effects by Using Extended WOE Variables with Applications to Credit Scoring," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(16), pages 1-26, August.
- Enrique Marshall, 2015. "Reflexiones sobre la Práctica del Ahorro en Chile," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 54, Central Bank of Chile.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Montgomery, D. & Swinnen, G. & Vanhoof, K., 1997. "Comparison of some AI and statistical classification methods for a marketing case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 312-325, December.
- Lin, Hsiou-Wei William & Lo, Huai-Chun & Wu, Ruei-Shian, 2016. "Modeling default prediction with earnings management," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 306-322.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011.
"Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries,"
OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 147-185.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1102, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Zsolt Darvas & Valentina Kostyleva, 2011. "Fiscal and Monetary Institutions in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern European Countries," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1127, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Adriana Csikosova & Maria Janoskova & Katarina Culkova, 2020. "Application of Discriminant Analysis for Avoiding the Risk of Quarry Operation Failure," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Mr. Fernando L Delgado & Mr. Mynor Meza, 2011. "Developments in Financial Supervision and the Use of Macroprudential Measures in Central America," IMF Working Papers 2011/299, International Monetary Fund.
- R. P. Agenor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2013.
"Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy, and Financial Stability,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 198-243, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 154, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Dean Fantazzini & Silvia Figini, 2009. "Random Survival Forests Models for SME Credit Risk Measurement," Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-45, March.
- Youssef Zizi & Mohamed Oudgou & Abdeslam El Moudden, 2020. "Determinants and Predictors of SMEs’ Financial Failure: A Logistic Regression Approach," Risks, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Mr. Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2008. "Convergence in Emerging Europe: Sustainability and Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 2008/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Banai, Adam & Kiraly, Julia & Nagy, Marton, 2011.
"Home high above and home deep down below -- lending in Hungary,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5836, The World Bank.
- Banai, Ádám & Király, Júlia & Nagy, Márton, 2012. "„Home high above and home deep down below?” Lending in Hungary," MPRA Paper 40333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larry G. Perry & Glenn V. Henderson Jr. & Timothy P. Cronan, 1984. "Multivariate Analysis Of Corporate Bond Ratings And Industry Classifications," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 27-36, March.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John, 2011. "DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 620-626, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Bosnia and Herzegovina: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2007/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul G. Farnham & George S. Cluff, 1982. "Municipal Bond Ratings: New Results, New Directions," Public Finance Review, , vol. 10(4), pages 427-455, October.
- Balcaen, Sofie & Ooghe, Hubert, 2006.
"35 years of studies on business failure: an overview of the classic statistical methodologies and their related problems,"
The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 63-93.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004. "35 years of studies on business failure: an overview of the classical statistical methodologiesand their related problems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/248, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Serrano Cinca, C. & Mar Molinero, C. & Gallizo Larraz, J.L., 2005. "Country and size effects in financial ratios: A European perspective," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 26-47, August.
- Radu Alin Morutan, 2015. "A View Of Macroeconomic Stability," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 720-727, December.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Firth, Michael & Fung, Hung-Gay, 1999. "A multivariate analysis of the determinants of Moody's bank financial strength ratings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 267-283, August.
- Tony R. Wingler & James M. Watts, 1982. "Electric Utility Bond Rating Changes: Methodological Issues And Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 221-235, September.
- Berger, Helge & Hefeker, Carsten, 2006.
"Does Financial Integration Make Banks Act More Prudential? Regulation, Foreign Owned Banks, and the Lender-of-Last Resort,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
339, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Berger, Helge & Hefeker, Carsten, 2006. "Does financial integration make banks act more prudential? Regulation, foreign owned banks, and the lender-of-last resort," Discussion Papers 2006/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking sector; credit scoring; discrimination analysis; pattern recognition; retail loans;
All these keywords.
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:56:y:2006:i:3-4:p:152-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.