Innovation strategies geared toward the circular economy: A case study of the organic olive-oil industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Pramodita & Sharma, Sanjay, 2011. "Drivers of Proactive Environmental Strategy in Family Firms," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 309-334, April.
- Mariantonietta Fiore & Francesco Contò & Giustina Pellegrini, 2015. "Reducing Food Losses: A (Dis)-Opportunity Cost Model," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 151-166.
- Jeffery Bray & Nick Johns & David Kilburn, 2011. "An Exploratory Study into the Factors Impeding Ethical Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 597-608, February.
- Lucie Sirieix & Marion Delanchy & Hervé Remaud & Lydia Zepeda & Patricia Gurviez, 2013. "Consumers' perceptions of individual and combined sustainable food labels: a UK pilot investigation," Post-Print hal-01000413, HAL.
- Antonino Galati & LluÃs Miret Pastor & Maria Crescimanno & Rosa Giaimo & Marcella Giacomarra, 2015. "Sustainable European fishery and the Friend of the Sea scheme: tools to achieve sustainable development in the fishery sector," International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3/4), pages 247-265.
- Korhonen, Jouni & Honkasalo, Antero & Seppälä, Jyri, 2018. "Circular Economy: The Concept and its Limitations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 37-46.
- Massimiliano Borrello & Francesco Caracciolo & Alessia Lombardi & Stefano Pascucci & Luigi Cembalo, 2017. "Consumers’ Perspective on Circular Economy Strategy for Reducing Food Waste," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Chang Yu & Chris Davis & Gerard P.J. Dijkema, 2014. "Understanding the Evolution of Industrial Symbiosis Research," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(2), pages 280-293, April.
- Nicole Darnall & Irene Henriques & Perry Sadorsky, 2010. "Adopting Proactive Environmental Strategy: The Influence of Stakeholders and Firm Size," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1072-1094, September.
- Tuomas Mattila & Suvi Lehtoranta & Laura Sokka & Matti Melanen & Ari Nissinen, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Applying Life Cycle Assessment to Industrial Symbioses," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(1), pages 51-60, February.
- Alan Murray & Keith Skene & Kathryn Haynes, 2017. "The Circular Economy: An Interdisciplinary Exploration of the Concept and Application in a Global Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 369-380, February.
- Marshall, R. Scott & Akoorie, Michèle E.M. & Hamann, Ralph & Sinha, Paresha, 2010. "Environmental practices in the wine industry: An empirical application of the theory of reasoned action and stakeholder theory in the United States and New Zealand," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 405-414, October.
- Marcus Linder & Mats Williander, 2017. "Circular Business Model Innovation: Inherent Uncertainties," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 182-196, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonino Galati & Maria Crescimanno & Demetris Vrontis & Dario Siggia, 2020. "Contribution to the Sustainability Challenges of the Food-Delivery Sector: Finding from the Deliveroo Italy Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-1, August.
- Abdullah Al Mamun & Kanniga Malar Mohan & Noorshella Che Nawi & Muhammad Mehedi Masud & Rajennd Muniady & Noor Raihani Zainol, 2020. "Environmentally Friendly Business Practices among Low-Income Households in Rural Peninsular Malaysia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-1, September.
- Andrea Urbinati & Davide Chiaroni & Giovanni Toletti, 2019. "Managing the Introduction of Circular Products: Evidence from the Beverage Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-1, July.
- Piera Centobelli & Roberto Cerchione & Davide Chiaroni & Pasquale Del Vecchio & Andrea Urbinati, 2020. "Designing business models in circular economy: A systematic literature review and research agenda," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 1734-1749, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:rissri:v:html10.3280/riss2018-001011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=168 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.