Market Structure and Price Adjustment in the Iranian Tea Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giliola Frey & Matteo Manera, 2007.
"Econometric Models Of Asymmetric Price Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 349-415, April.
- Frey, Giliola & Manera, Matteo, 2005. "Econometric Models of Asymmetric Price Transmission," International Energy Markets Working Papers 12122, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matteo Manera & Giliola Frey, 2005. "Econometric Models of Asymmetric Price Transmission," Working Papers 2005.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2010.
"Price transmission in the UK electricity market: Was NETA beneficial?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1165-1174, September.
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2009. "Price transmission in the UK electricity market: was NETA beneficial?," Economic Research Papers 271287, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2009. "Price transmission in the UK electricity market : was NETA beneficial?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 913, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lajos Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertõ, 2005. "Marketing margins and price transmission on the Hungarian pork meat market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 273-286.
- Octavio Fern?ndez-Amador & Josef Baumgartner & Jes?s Crespo-Cuaresma, 2010.
"Milking The Prices: The Role of Asymmetries in the Price Transmission Mechanism for Milk Products in Austria,"
2010-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Octavio Fernández Amador & Josef Baumgartner & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma, 2010. "Milking the Prices: The Role of Asymmetries in the Price Transmission Mechanism for Milk Products in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 378, WIFO.
- Robert Feinberg, 2008. "Import price effects on retail prices in the US and abroad: two cases," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(1), pages 1-7.
- Mine K. Ycel & Stephen P. A. Brown, 2000. "Gasoline and crude oil prices: why the asymmetry?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q3, pages 23-29.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration Techniques; Price Transmission; Error Correction Model; Iranian Tea Market; Concentration Ratio and Herfindahl- Hirschman Indicator.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eut:journl:v:18:y:2013:i:2:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ([z.rahimalipour]). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecutir.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.