If Opportunity Doesn’t Knock, Build a Door: Reflecting on a Bioeconomy Policy Agenda for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Claudia Ringler & Tingju Zhu & Simla Tokgoz & Prapti Bhandary, 2013.
"Water and food in the bioeconomy: challenges and opportunities for development,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 139-150, November.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Zhu, Tingju & Tokgoz, Simla & Bhandary, Prapti, 2012. "Water And Food In The Bioeconomy—Challenges And Opportunities For Development," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 128295, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2015. "Policy and Economic Change in the Agri-Food Sector in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 315-337.
- Riordan, Brendan, 2012. "Estimation of the Contribution of the Biosector to Ireland’s Net Foreign Earnings: Methodology and Results," MPRA Paper 45674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grealis, Eoin & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2015. "The Economic Impact of the Irish Bio-Economy: Development and Uses," Research Reports 210704, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Stephen Hynes & Thia Hennessy, 2012. "Agriculture, Fisheries and Food in the Irish Economy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1340-1358, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luke Kelleher & Maeve Henchion & Eoin O’Neill, 2019. "Policy Coherence and the Transition to a Bioeconomy: The Case of Ireland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomics; policy; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:207-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.