Estimation of the Contribution of the Biosector to Ireland’s Net Foreign Earnings: Methodology and Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riordan, Brendan, 2008. "The net contribution of the Agri-Food Sector to the inflow of funds into Ireland: a new estimate," MPRA Paper 12587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Connor, Robert & Breslin, M., 1968. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Agricultural Sector of the Irish Economy in 1964," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "Chapter 03: The Agri-Food Sector," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland,in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 3 Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Thia Hennessy, 2015. "Policy and Economic Change in the Agri-Food Sector in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 315-337.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments; Agri-food sector; Export earnings; net Foreign earnings; Ireland; Merchandise trade.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .