Report NEP-HME-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoann Verger, 2013. "L'économie stationnaire du point de vue de la production jointe : le cas des bioénergies," Post-Print hal-00804223, HAL.
- Georg Schwesinger, 2013. "Natural and Economic Selection - Lessons from the Evo-Devo and Multilevel Selection Debate," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Time to abandon group thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 45660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saad Ahmad Khan & Ladislau Boloni, 2013. "Agent-based modeling of a price information trading business," Papers 1303.7445, arXiv.org.
- Klaus Desmet & Jordan Rappaport, 2013. "The settlement of the United States, 1800 to 2000: the long transition towards Gibrat's law," Research Working Paper RWP 13-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Franck Bailly & François-Xavier Devetter & François Horn, 2012. "Est-il possible d'améliorer les conditions de travail et d'emploi dans le secteur des services à la personne ? Une analyse en termes de mondes de production," Post-Print halshs-00805678, HAL.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Value judgments and economics expertise," Working Papers halshs-00803552, HAL.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," GRI Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mujcic, Redzo & Frijters, Paul, 2013. "Still Not Allowed on the Bus: It Matters If You're Black or White!," IZA Discussion Papers 7300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riordan, Brendan, 2012. "Estimation of the Contribution of the Biosector to Ireland’s Net Foreign Earnings: Methodology and Results," MPRA Paper 45674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Kabiri, 2012. "“Theory anchors” explain the 1920s NYSE Bubble," FMG Special Papers sp218, Financial Markets Group.
- Steven J. Lade & Alessandro Tavoni & Simon A. Levin & Maja Schlï¿½ter, 2013. "Regime shifts in a social-ecological system," GRI Working Papers 105, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.