Time to abandon group thinking in economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2009.
"Does Macroeconomics Need Microeconomic Foundations?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-11.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2009. "Does Macroeconomics Need Microeconomic Foundations?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Economics need a scientific revolution," Papers 0810.5306, arXiv.org.
- Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Galimberti, Jaqueson & Da Silva, Sergio, 2010.
"Robot traders can prevent extreme events in complex stock markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5182-5192.
- Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Galimberti, Jaqueson & Da Silva, Sergio, 2010. "Robot traders can prevent extreme events in complex stock markets," MPRA Paper 23923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "The mutual gains from trade moderate the parent-offspring conflict," MPRA Paper 46627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgroup thinking; biology; economics;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2013-04-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-04-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-04-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.