Time to abandon group thinking in economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2009.
"Does Macroeconomics Need Microeconomic Foundations?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-11.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2009. "Does Macroeconomics Need Microeconomic Foundations?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Economics need a scientific revolution," Papers 0810.5306, arXiv.org.
- Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Galimberti, Jaqueson & Da Silva, Sergio, 2010.
"Robot traders can prevent extreme events in complex stock markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5182-5192.
- Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Galimberti, Jaqueson & Da Silva, Sergio, 2010. "Robot traders can prevent extreme events in complex stock markets," MPRA Paper 23923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "The mutual gains from trade moderate the parent-offspring conflict," MPRA Paper 46627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsgroup thinking; biology; economics;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-06 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2013-04-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-04-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-04-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-04-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.