Report NEP-EVO-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junyi Shen & Hiromasa Takahashi, 2013. "A Cash Effect in Ultimatum Game Experiments," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2012. "Evolutionarily stable in-group favoritism and out-group spite in intergroup conflict," Munich Reprints in Economics 13963, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Guzmán, Andrea & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Wollbrant, Conny, 2013. "Social Information and Charitable Giving: An artefactual field experiment with young children and adolescents," Working Papers in Economics 564, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jan 2014.
- Fosgaard, Toke & Hansen , Lars Gårn & Wengström, Erik, 2013. "Understanding the Nature of Cooperation Variability," Working Papers 2013:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vanessa Mertins & Andrea B. Schote & Jobst Meyer, 2013. "Variants of the Monoamine Oxidase A Gene (MAOA) Predict Free-riding Behavior in Women in a Strategic Public Goods Experiment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Stochastic stability in finite extensive-form games of perfect information," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 743, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Georg Schwesinger, 2013. "Natural and Economic Selection - Lessons from the Evo-Devo and Multilevel Selection Debate," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Time to abandon group thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 45660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven J. Lade & Alessandro Tavoni & Simon A. Levin & Maja Schlï¿½ter, 2013. "Regime shifts in a social-ecological system," GRI Working Papers 105, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Cantoni, Davide, 2013. "The Economic Effects of the Protestant Reformation: Testing the Weber Hypothesis in the German Lands," Discussion Papers in Economics 14811, University of Munich, Department of Economics.