Report NEP-HPE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00803233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Time to abandon group thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 45660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francoise Forges & Antoine Salomon, 2014. "Bayesian repeated games and reputation," Working Papers hal-00803919, HAL.
- Georg Schwesinger, 2013. "Natural and Economic Selection - Lessons from the Evo-Devo and Multilevel Selection Debate," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:lsg:lsgwps:wp84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hadrien Gouze, 2012. "L'articulation entre efficacité et justice dans la conception du marché chez Amartya K. Sen," Post-Print dumas-00802133, HAL.
- Paul Fourchard, 2012. "La construction d'une théorie de la dynamique de l'emploi et des salaires chez Kalecki de 1932 à 1944," Post-Print dumas-00802131, HAL.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Which Bad is Worst? An Application of Leif Johansen’s Capacity Model," CERE Working Papers 2013:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ngo Van Long & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Differential Games with Regime Switching Strategies," Working Papers 13-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2014.
- Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Cheap talk with simultaneous versus sequential messages," MPRA Paper 45727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Dockès, 2013. "Mondialisation et "impérialisme à l'envers"," Post-Print halshs-00794613, HAL.
- Ali Kabiri, 2012. "“Theory anchors” explain the 1920s NYSE Bubble," FMG Special Papers sp218, Financial Markets Group.