Robot traders can prevent extreme events in complex stock markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Suhadolnik, Nicolas & Galimberti, Jaqueson & Da Silva, Sergio, 2010. "Robot traders can prevent extreme events in complex stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5182-5192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9591-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti & Nicolas Suhadolnik & Sergio Silva, 2017. "Cowboying Stock Market Herds with Robot Traders," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 50(3), pages 393-423, October.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2014. "Why Not Use Robots to Stabilize Stock Markets?," MPRA Paper 60567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "Time to abandon group thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 45660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStock markets; Robot traders; Financial regulation; Econophysics;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .