Contact information of SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:scc017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/saaeeea.html .
- 256338 Strategic Uncertainty and Counter-Party Risk (Keynote)
by Wu, Steven Y.
- 256336 Recap of U.S. Crop Insurance Industry Gains and Losses for the 2016 Crop Year
by Borman, Julia & Vergara, Oscar
- 256334 Pesticide Risk/Benefit Analysis Under Various Federal Statutes with Emphasis on Endangered Species Evaluations
by Taylor, Robert C. & McGaughey, Bernalyn
- 256333 The Last Race Effect: Risk Preferences or Time Preferences?
by Sproul, Thomas W. & Michaud, Clayton P.
- 256331 Evaluation of Returns and Delivery Costs of Private Crop Insurance Companies
by Schnitkey, Gary & Woodard, Joshua & Sherrick, Bruce
- 256330 US Farm-Household Consumption Expenditures and the Value of Crop Insurance
by Johnsen, Reid & Ligon, Ethan & Schatzberg, Madeline
- 256327 Basis Risk and Effectiveness of Rainfall Index Insurance for Pasture, Rangeland and Forage
by Yu, Jisang & Vandeveer, Monte & Volesky, Jerry
- 256326 Hedging against irrigation costs by means of index-based weather insurance
by Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver
- 256325 SCO Use by Crop and Region
by Paulson, Nicholas
- 256323 The Effect Of Price Risk And Market Participation On ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼ The Demand For Nutrition Among Agricultural Households In Bangladesh
by Davidson, Kelly A. & Kropp, Jaclyn D.
- 256321 Dairy Cattle Insurance Will Change Dairy Farmers‘ Anti-risk Inputs?—— Based on the survey of Dairy Farmers in Inner Mongolia in China
by Zhao, Yuanfeng & Zhang, Xuguang
- 256319 A Model of Overconfidence in Subjective Probabilities
by Michaud, Clayton P. & Sproul, Thomas W. & Turvey, Calum G.
- 256317 The Single Farm Payment and Income Risk in Irish Farms 2005 - 2013
by Knapp, Ed & Loughrey, Jason
- 256316 Spatial Effects of Supplementary Coverage in the Dairy Margin Protection Program
by Tejeda, Hernan & Kim, Man-Keun & Kim, Taehoo
- 256315 Distributional Analysis of Crop Insurance Subsidies
by Belasco, Eric
- 256314 Climate, Insurance and Innovation: The Case of U.S. Agriculture
by Miao, Ruiqing
- 256313 Mean-Reversion in Dairy Prices and Horizon-Specific Subsidies for Dairy Insurance Products
by Bozic, Marin & Woodard, Joshua & Newton, John
- 256312 ￼Are All Colonies Created Equal? The Role of Honey Bee Colony Strength in Almond Pollination Contracts
by Goodrich, Brittney
- 256311 Synthetic Options: Potential Usefulness and Effectiveness in Agriculture
by Atwood, Joseph & Wardwell, Laura
- 256310 State of the Crop Insurance Industry
by Zacharias, Tom
- 256309 Final Program
by Kuethe, Todd