House Price Comovements in the Eurozone Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bandt, O. & Barhoumi, K. & Bruneau, C., 2010.
"The international transmission of house price shocks,"
274, Banque de France.
- Catherine Bruneau & Olivier De Bandt & Karim Barhoumi, 2010. "The International Transmission of House Price Shocks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00665531, HAL.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kathleen Scanlon & Jens Lunde & Christine Whitehead, 2008. "Mortgage Product Innovation in Advanced Economies: More Choice, More Risk," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 109-131.
- Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Angana Banerji & Haiyan Shi & Willy W. Hoffmaister, 2008. "House Price Developments in Europe; A Comparison," IMF Working Papers 08/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Koop, Gary & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1996. "Impulse response analysis in nonlinear multivariate models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 119-147, September.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kathleen Scanlon & Jens Lunde & Christine Whitehead, 2008. "Mortgage Product Innovation in Advanced Economies: More Choice, More Risk," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 109-131.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHouse Prices; Comovement; Eurozone;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:1:p:71-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.