Robbing Peter to Pay Paul? Understanding Who Pays for Debt Relief
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2002. "Resolving the Debt Crisis of Low-Income Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 257-286.
- Dollar, David & Levin, Victoria, 2006. "The Increasing Selectivity of Foreign Aid, 1984-2003," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2034-2046, December.
- Graham Bird & Alistair Milne, 2003. "Debt Relief for Low Income Countries: Is it Effective and Efficient?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Tony Killick, 2004. "Politics, Evidence and the New Aid Agenda," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Jonathan E. Sanford, 2004. "IMF Gold and the World Bank's Unfunded HIPC Deficit," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 22(1), pages 31-40, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freytag , Andreas & Pettersson, Jonatan & Schmied, Julian, 2016. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145914, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bernhard G. Gunter & A. F. M. Ataur Rahman, 2008. "Analyzing Bangladesh’s Debt Sustainability Using SimSIP Debt," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 2, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Liam Clegg, 2012. "Global governance behind closed doors: The IMF boardroom, the Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility, and the intersection of material power and norm stabilisation in global politics," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Heylen, Fanny, 2010. "Analyzing the poverty impact of the enhanced Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) initiative in Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 1/2010, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .