|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bernhard G. Gunter & Faisal Ahmed & A. F. M. Ataur Rahman & Jesmin Rahman, 2014. "Economic Structure and Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Policy Implications for Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 20, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Gunter, Bernhard G. & Rahman, Jesmin & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul? Understanding Who Pays for Debt Relief," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gunter, Bernhard G. & Rahman, Jesmin & Wodon, Quentin, 2008.
"Robbing Peter to Pay Paul? Understanding Who Pays for Debt Relief,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Freytag , Andreas & Pettersson, Jonatan & Schmied, Julian, 2016. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145914, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Heylen, Fanny, 2010. "Analyzing the poverty impact of the enhanced Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPC) initiative in Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 1/2010, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Dani Rodrik & Mark Rosenzweig (ed.),Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 0, pages 4415-4523, Elsevier.
- Bernhard G. Gunter & A. F. M. Ataur Rahman, 2008. "Analyzing Bangladesh’s Debt Sustainability Using SimSIP Debt," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 2, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Liam Clegg, 2012. "Global governance behind closed doors: The IMF boardroom, the Enhanced Structural Adjustment Facility, and the intersection of material power and norm stabilisation in global politics," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 285-308, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jesmin Rahman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.