Analyzing Bangladesh’s Debt Sustainability Using SimSIP Debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- berlage, Lodewijk & cassimon, Danny & dreze, Jacques & Reding, Paul, 2003.
"Prospective Aid and Indebtedness Relief: A Proposal,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1635-1654, October.
- BERLAGE, Lode & CASSIMON, Danny & DRÈZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2000. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: A proposal," Working Papers 2000012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- BERLAGE, Lodewijk & CASSIMON, Danny & DRÃˆZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2003. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: a proposal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1660, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BERLAGE, Lode & CASSIMON, Danny & DREZE, Jacques & REDING, Paul, 2000. "Prospective aid and indebtedness relief: a proposal," CORE Discussion Papers 2000032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gunter, Bernhard G., 2001.
"Does the HIPC Initiative Achieve its Goal of Debt Sustainability?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2010. "Does the HIPC Initiative Achieve its Goal of Debt Sustainability?," Working Papers id:3205, eSocialSciences.
- Gunter, Bernhard G. & Rahman, Jesmin & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul? Understanding Who Pays for Debt Relief," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayeed, Yeasmin, 2014. "Trade-offs in Achieving Human Development Goals for Bangladesh," Working Papers 2014:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Shah, Md. Mahmud Hasan & Pervin, Shahida, 2012. "External public debt and economic growth: empirical evidence from Bangladesh, 1974 to 2010," MPRA Paper 55407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh; debt sustainability; aid;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bnr:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernhard Gunter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brdccus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.