Colombia's income from the drug trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saffer, Henry & Chaloupka, Frank, 1999. "The Demand for Illicit Drugs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 401-411, July.
- Gibson, Bill & Godoy, Ricardo, 1993. "Alternatives to coca production in Bolivia: A computable general equilibrium approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1007-1021, June.
- Rasul Shams, 1992. "The drugs economy and anti-drug policy in developing countries," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 27(3), pages 139-144, May.
- Grosse, Robert, 1992. "Colombia's black market in foreign exchange," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1193-1207, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan C. Jaramillo & Roberto Steiner & Natalia Salazar, 1999.
"The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policy in Colombia,"
Research Department Publications
3064, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan C. Jaramillo & Roberto Steiner & Natalia Salazar, 1999. "The political economy of exchange rate policy in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 009194, Fedesarrollo.
- Levitt Steven & Mauricio Rubio, 2000. "Understanding crime in Colombia and what can be done about It," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 003735, Fedesarrollo.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana D. Kugler, 2008.
"Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 191-215, May.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Adriana Kugler, 2005. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 11219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana D., 2005. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income and Civil Conflict in Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana, 2007. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 2790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio & Kraybill, David S. & Thompson, Stanley R., 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of Coca Eradication Policy in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 375-383, February.
- Tabares Elizabeth & Ramón Rosales, 2005.
"Políticas de control de oferta de coca: la zanahoria" y "el garrote"","
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad,
Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, May.
- Elizabeth Tabares & Ramón Rosales, 2005. "Políticas De Control De Oferta De Coca: La Zanahoria Y El Garrote," Documentos CEDE 003348, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Schneider Friedrich & Hametner Bettina, 2014.
"The Shadow Economy in Colombia: Size and Effects on Economic Growth,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 1-33, April.
- Friedrich Schneider & Bettina Hametner, 2007. "The shadow economy in Colombia: size and effects on economic growth," Economics working papers 2007-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "The Shadow Economy in Colombia: Size and Effect on Economic Growth," Economics working papers 2013-19, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dammert, Ana C., 2008.
"Child labor and schooling response to changes in coca production in rural Peru,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 164-180, April.
- Dammert, Ana C., 2007. "Child Labor and Schooling Response to Changes in Coca Production in Rural Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 2869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:espost:192876 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter L. Pedroni & Concha Verdugo Yepes, 2011. "The Relationship Between Illicit Coca Production and Formal Economic Activity in Peru," IMF Working Papers 11/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar & Kraybill, David S. & Thompson, Stanley R., 2002. "An Economic Analysis Of Coca Eradication Policy In Colombia," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19833, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:6:p:1013-1031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.