Employee job satisfaction in developing countries: The case of Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard, David K., 1987. "The political realities of African management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 899-910, July.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Mueller, Charles W. & Price, James L., 1990. "Economic, psychological, and sociological determinants of voluntary turnover," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 321-335.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1972. "Specific Human Capital: An Application to Quit Rates and Layoff Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1120-1143, Nov.-Dec..
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Firm-specific Capital and Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1246-1260, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henseler Miriam & Plesch Joachim, 2009. "How Can Scholarship Institutions Foster the Return of Foreign Students?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 382-409, August.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:195-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Loureiro, Paulo Roberto & Souza, Nathalia Almeida, 2011. "An Empirical Evaluation of an Evolutionary Game Theory Model of the Labor Market," MPRA Paper 30408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2015.
"Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing: An application to occupational allocation in Africa,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 137-153.
- Paolo Falco & William F. Maloney & Bob Rijkers & Mauricio Sarrias, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010494, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing : an application to occupational allocation in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6244, The World Bank.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Armando Pineda & Carlos Eduardo Acosta, 2011.
"Calidad Del Trabajo: Aproximaciones Teóricas Y Estimación De Un Índice Compuesto,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(65), pages 60-105, June.
- Javier Armadno Pineda & Carlos Eduardo Acosta, 2011. "Calidad Del Trabajo: Aproximaciones Teóricas Y Estimación De Un Índice Compuesto," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(65), pages 60-105, Junio.
- Asiedu, Kofi Fred & Folmer, Henk, 2007. "Does Privatization Improve Job Satisfaction? The Case of Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1779-1795, October.
- Eliane El Badaoui & Riccardo Magnani, 2015. "Tax Policies and Informality in South Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Staelens, Lotte & Louche, Céline & D’Haese, Marijke, 2014. "Understanding job satisfaction in a labor intensive sector: Empirical evidence from the Ethiopian cut flower industry," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182815, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- VAN DEN BROECK, Goedele & MAERTENS, Miet, 2015. "Does Off-farm Employment Make Women in Rural Senegal Happy?," Working Papers 232593, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Krumbiegel, Katharina & Maertens, Miet & Wollni, Meike, 2018.
"The Role of Fairtrade Certification for Wages and Job Satisfaction of Plantation Workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 195-212.
- Krumbiegel, Katharina & Maertens, Miet & Wollni, Meike, 2016. "The role of Fairtrade certification for wages and job satisfaction of plantation workers," Discussion Papers 246408, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:12:p:2181-2199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.