Optimizing the use of public garages: Pricing parking by demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatman, Daniel G. & Manville, Michael, 2014. "Theory versus implementation in congestion-priced parking: An evaluation of SFpark, 2011–2012," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 52-60.
- Arnott, Richard, 2006.
"Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 458-469, November.
- Richard Arnott, 2005. "Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Pierce, Gregory & Shoup, Donald, 2013. "Getting the Prices Right: An Evaluation of Pricing Parking by Demand in San Francisco," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2h76j73j, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Rong & Zhu, Lichao, 2016. "Curbside parking pricing in a city centre using a threshold," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 16-27.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1096-1110 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsParking garage; Public asset management; Performance pricing; SFpark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:44:y:2015:i:c:p:89-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .