An empirical analysis of the influence of macroeconomic determinants on World tourism demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael Mcaleer, 2012.
"Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression And Volatility Of Daily International Tourist Arrivals And Exchange Rates,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 397-419, September.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-716, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," KIER Working Papers 712, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," Working Papers in Economics 10/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Aggregation, Heterogeneous Autoregression and Volatility of Daily International Tourist Arrivals and Exchange Rates," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- William Gatt & Joseph Falzon, 2014. "British tourism demand elasticities in Mediterranean countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(29), pages 3548-3561, October.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, May.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Paulo Macas Nunes, 2008. "Does tourism influence economic growth? A dynamic panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2431-2441.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:564-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:226-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morley, Clive & Rosselló, Jaume & Santana-Gallego, Maria, 2014. "Gravity models for tourism demand: theory and use," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-10.
- Hanafiah Harvey & Fumitaka Furuoka & Qaiser Munir, 2013. "The role of tourism and exchange rate on economic growth:Evidence from the BIMP-EAGA countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2756-2762.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Lu, Lee-Jung & Lai, Ching-Chong & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2013. "Devaluation, pass-through and foreign reserves dynamics in a tourism economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 456-461.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Paulo Maçãs Nunes, 2008. "Does Country Risk Influence International Tourism? A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(265), pages 223-236, June.
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2013. "The real exchange rate and the balance of trade in US tourism," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 122-128.
- CÃ¼neyt KÄ±lÄ±Ã§ & YÄ±lmaz Bayar, 2014. "Effects of Real Exchange Rate Volatility on Tourism Receipts and Expenditures in Turkey," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:2095-:d:153402 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourism demand; Exchange rate; Relative domestic prices; World income; Panel data model; Poisson panel data model;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z30 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:248-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.