Prioritisation of the hotel attributes according to their influence on satisfaction: A comparison of two techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente, 2007. "Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-121, February.
- Roest, H.C.A. & Pieters, R., 1997. "The nomological net of perceived service quality," Other publications TiSEM f271d903-5057-467e-b74b-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wei-Jaw Deng & Ying-Feng Kuo & Wen-Chin Chen, 2008. "Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Susan Alberty & Brian J. Mihalik, 1989. "The Use of Importance-Performance Analysis as an Evaluative Technique in Adult Education," Evaluation Review, , vol. 13(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Boris Bartikowski & Sylvie Llosa, 2004. "Customer satisfaction measurement: comparing four methods of attribute categorisations," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 67-82, July.
- Mikulić, Josip & Prebežac, Darko, 2011. "Evaluating hotel animation programs at Mediterranean sun-and-sea resorts: An impact-asymmetry analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 688-696.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
- Suzana Marković & Sanja Raspor Janković, 2013. "Exploring the relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction in Croatian hotel industry," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 19(2), pages 149-164, December.
- Coghlan, Alexandra, 2012. "Facilitating reef tourism management through an innovative importance-performance analysis method," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 767-775.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuanyuan Guo & Yanqing Wang & Chaoyou Wang, 2019. "Exploring the Salient Attributes of Short-Term Rental Experience: An Analysis of Online Reviews from Chinese Guests," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Mustafeed Zaman & Laurent Botti & Tan Vo Thanh, 2016. "Weight of criteria in hotel selection: An empirical illustration based on TripAdvisor criteria," Post-Print hal-02397964, HAL.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha, 2016. "A new rational IPA and application to cruise tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 264-267.
- Ahrholdt, Dennis C. & Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Ringle, Christian M., 2019. "Enhancing loyalty: When improving consumer satisfaction and delight matters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 18-27.
- Radojevic, Tijana & Stanisic, Nemanja & Stanic, Nenad, 2015. "Ensuring positive feedback: Factors that influence customer satisfaction in the contemporary hospitality industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 13-21.
- Reyner Pérez Campdesuñer & Gelmar García Vidal & Alexander Sánchez Rodríguez & Rodobaldo Martínez Vivar, 2017. "Structural equation model: influence on tourist satisfaction with destination atributes," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 23(2), pages 219-233, November.
- Wells, Victoria.K. & Taheri, Babak & Gregory-Smith, Diana & Manika, Danae, 2016. "The role of generativity and attitudes on employees home and workplace water and energy saving behaviours," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 63-74.
More about this item
KeywordsImportance-performance analysis; Asymmetric impact-performance analysis; Hotel attributes; Customer satisfaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:43-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.