Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Chun-Hsiao & Guo, Yu-Jian, 2015. "Developing similarity based IPA under intuitionistic fuzzy sets to assess leisure bikeways," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 47-57.
- Guizzardi, Andrea & Stacchini, Annalisa, 2017. "Destinations strategic groups via Multivariate Competition-based IPA," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 40-50.
- Prasad, Prashant & Maitra, Bhargab, 2019. "Identifying areas of interventions for improvement of shared modes for school trips," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 122-135.
- Lai, Ivan Ka Wai & Hitchcock, Michael, 2015. "Importance–performance analysis in tourism: A framework for researchers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 242-267.
- Albayrak, Tahir & Caber, Meltem, 2015. "Prioritisation of the hotel attributes according to their influence on satisfaction: A comparison of two techniques," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-50.
- Chen, Kuan-Yu, 2014. "Improving importance-performance analysis: The role of the zone of tolerance and competitor performance. The case of Taiwan's hot spring hotels," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 260-272.
- Tontini, Gerson, 2016. "Identifying opportunities for improvement in online shopping sites," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 228-238.
- Nyarku Kwamena Minta & Oduro Stephen, 2017. "Importance-Performance Matrix Analysis (IPMA) of Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Ghanaian Banking Industry," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(7), pages 532-550, July.
- Lai, Ivan Ka Wai & Hitchcock, Michael, 2016. "A comparison of service quality attributes for stand-alone and resort-based luxury hotels in Macau: 3-Dimensional importance-performance analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 139-159.
- Jiacong Wu & Yu Wang & Ru Zhang & Jing Cai, 2018. "An Approach to Discovering Product/Service Improvement Priorities: Using Dynamic Importance-Performance Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-26, October.
- Mikulić, Josip & Prebežac, Darko, 2011. "Evaluating hotel animation programs at Mediterranean sun-and-sea resorts: An impact-asymmetry analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 688-696.
- Azzopardi, Ernest & Nash, Robert, 2013. "A critical evaluation of importance–performance analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 222-233.
- Jinyang Deng & Chad D. Pierskalla, 2018. "Linking Importance–Performance Analysis, Satisfaction, and Loyalty: A Study of Savannah, GA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Zhang, Ye & Cole, Shu Tian, 2016. "Dimensions of lodging guest satisfaction among guests with mobility challenges: A mixed-method analysis of web-based texts," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 13-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:28:y:2008:i:1:p:37-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.