Sources of satisfaction with luxury hotels for new, repeat, and frequent travelers: A PLS impact-asymmetry analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Bartikowski & Sylvie Llosa, 2004. "Customer satisfaction measurement: comparing four methods of attribute categorisations," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 67-82, July.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Park, C Whan & Mothersbaugh, David L & Feick, Lawrence, 1994. "Consumer Knowledge Assessment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 71-82, June.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. "Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Mikulić, Josip & Prebežac, Darko, 2011. "Evaluating hotel animation programs at Mediterranean sun-and-sea resorts: An impact-asymmetry analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 688-696.
- Mikulić, Josip & Prebežac, Darko, 2012. "Using dummy regression to explore asymmetric effects in tourist satisfaction: A cautionary note," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 713-716.
- Sea-Jin Chang & Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Lorraine Eden, 2010. "From the Editors: Common method variance in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(2), pages 178-184, February.
- Suzana Markovic & Sanja Raspor, 2010. "Measuring Perceived Service Quality Using SERVQUAL: A Case Study of the Croatian Hotel Industry," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(3), pages 195-209.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact-asymmetry analysis; Service quality; Satisfaction; Luxury hotels; Frequent travelers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:107-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.