Evaluating hotel animation programs at Mediterranean sun-and-sea resorts: An impact-asymmetry analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Jaw Deng & Ying-Feng Kuo & Wen-Chin Chen, 2008. "Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xian Ji & Long Shao & Yu Du, 2020. "Collaborating with Local Communities to Identify Improvement Priorities for Historic Urban Landscape Based on Residents’ Satisfaction: An Application of Asymmetric Impact-Performance Analysis in Dando," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Lai, Ivan Ka Wai & Hitchcock, Michael, 2015. "Importance–performance analysis in tourism: A framework for researchers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 242-267.
- Albayrak, Tahir & Caber, Meltem, 2015. "Prioritisation of the hotel attributes according to their influence on satisfaction: A comparison of two techniques," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-50.
- Lai, Ivan Ka Wai & Hitchcock, Michael, 2017. "Sources of satisfaction with luxury hotels for new, repeat, and frequent travelers: A PLS impact-asymmetry analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 107-129.
- Chen, Pin-Zheng & Liu, Wan-Yu, 2019. "Assessing management performance of the national forest park using impact range-performance analysis and impact-asymmetry analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 121-138.
- Sheng, Xiaojing & Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A., 2014. "U. S. winter migrants' park community attributes: An importance–performance analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 55-67.
- Mikulić, Josip & Prebežac, Darko, 2012. "Using dummy regression to explore asymmetric effects in tourist satisfaction: A cautionary note," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 713-716.
More about this item
KeywordsHotel animation programs; Guest satisfaction; Three-factor theory; Impact-asymmetry analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:688-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.