Improving importance-performance analysis: The role of the zone of tolerance and competitor performance. The case of Taiwan's hot spring hotels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland T. Rust & Timothy Keiningham & Stephen Clemens & Anthony Zahorik, 1999. "Return on Quality at Chase Manhattan Bank," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 62-72, April.
- Fallon, Paul & Schofield, Peter, 2006. "The dynamics of destination attribute importance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 709-713, June.
- Van Ittersum, Koert & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2007. "The validity of attribute-importance measurement: A review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1177-1190, November.
- Wei-Jaw Deng & Ying-Feng Kuo & Wen-Chin Chen, 2008. "Revised importance--performance analysis: three-factor theory and benchmarking," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Kurt Matzler & Elmar Sauerwein & Kenneth Heischmidt, 2003. "Importance-performance analysis revisited: the role of the factor structure of customer satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 112-129, March.
- Taplin, Ross H., 2012. "The value of self-stated attribute importance to overall satisfaction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 295-304.
- Campos, Domingos Fernandes & Nóbrega, Kleber Cavalcanti, 2009. "Importance and the Zone of Tolerance of Customer Expectations of Fast Food Services," Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management (JOSCM), Fundação Getulio Vargas, Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (FGV EAESP), vol. 2(2), December.
- Ching-Chow Yang & Yung-Tsan Jou & Lai-Yu Cheng, 2011. "Using integrated quality assessment for hotel service quality," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 349-364, February.
- Scott E. Sampson & MICHAEL J. SHOWALTER, 1999. "The Performance-Importance Response Function: Observations and Implications," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 1-25, July.
- Taplin, Ross H., 2012. "Competitive importance-performance analysis of an Australian wildlife park," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-37.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guizzardi, Andrea & Stacchini, Annalisa, 2017. "Destinations strategic groups via Multivariate Competition-based IPA," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 40-50.
- Lai, Ivan Ka Wai & Hitchcock, Michael, 2015. "Importance–performance analysis in tourism: A framework for researchers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 242-267.
- Wang, Huey-jiun & Zhang, Dan, 2017. "Comparing literary tourism in Mainland China and Taiwan: The Lu Xun Native Place and the Lin Yutang House," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 234-253.
- Sheng, Xiaojing & Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A., 2014. "U. S. winter migrants' park community attributes: An importance–performance analysis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 55-67.
- Sainaghi, Ruggero & Phillips, Paul & Zavarrone, Emma, 2017. "Performance measurement in tourism firms: A content analytical meta-approach," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 36-56.
- Park, Sangwon & Nicolau, Juan L., 2019. "Image effect on customer-centric measures of performance," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 226-238.
- Boley, B. Bynum & McGehee, Nancy Gard & Tom Hammett, A.L., 2017. "Importance-performance analysis (IPA) of sustainable tourism initiatives: The resident perspective," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
KeywordsServices quality; Zone of tolerance; Benchmarking; Hot spring hotels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:260-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.